Deutsch English
Forum
Forum
Spiele Forum Forum: Sonstige Spiele Thread: Warface
Warface Seite: «  1 2 »
#1 am 23.01.2013 um 19:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sgt_zyk
User

So für die die nicht warten können es gibt eine möglichkeit warface schon jetzt zu zocken aber nur mit der russischen version. leider ist dann das game komplett auf russich.

so hier erstmal die englische anleitung:

If you are in, for example, the U.S., then Warface in your region has not come out yet. However, the Russians currently have an open beta for Warface, so if you want to play really bad, then this is your chance.

1. I don't believe I'm allowed to post links, so if you just google "wf mail," it will lead you right to the Russian Warface site homepage.  http://wf.mail.ru/

2. On the right of the homepage, there should be a little login box that says e-mail. Right under the box is a red button which is what you use to login. And right under that is the registration link (Регистрация). Click that and you'll be redirected to a page which you enter your info, which will go as follows: Email, password, nickname, and captcha. Once you're done, click the red button.

3. After you register, click the giant red button that appears on the new page you're sent to. This will download the... downloader. Install that.

4. During the installation, the steps are fairly simple. Once the loader is... loaded, it should start downloading Warface (you may have to check a box to agree to terms, and then click ok first).

5. Once it finishes, hit that green button to play (I had to hit the green button 3 seperate times and let it do its thing. Could have been updating).

Notes: When creating a character, you can only use Russian letters/characters, numbers, and "." "_" "-"
The tutorial gives you extra cash but it took me a while to figure out as it's in Russian. Simply look at the dialogue boxes and you'll recognize letters you'll have to hit. I might put up pictures and stuff another time for extra assistance. Also, I'm in the U.S., so I get the lowest amount of bars in my connection, but it doesn't seem to affect gameplay or my teammates at all.

Habe es selber schon getestet und es funkt nur was tiersich stört ist das es komplett auf russisch ist.

zuletzt editiert von sgt_zyk am 23.01.2013 19:44 Uhr 
IP gespeichert
#17 am 08.02.2013 um 14:36 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Pattcompany
User

crysis 3 beta habe ich auf der xbox 360 schon gespielt und muss sagen das dieser neue modus, glaube Hunter heißt der, mir garnicht gefallen hat, aber ansonsten, geht die steuerung locker von der hand und die grafik ist auch nicht schlecht. Macht auch viel spaß, punto sag mal bescheid, dann können wir evtl. mal zusammen auf dem pc zocken xD

IP gespeichert
#18 am 08.02.2013 um 15:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
blackpunto
Admin

Ja können wir gerne mal machen. Vielleicht ist ja noch wer mit am Start?!?

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1 2 »

Unsere Gallerien

No Pictures Added

Benutzerbereich

Kalender Termine

keine Events geplant

Shoutbox